EVERYTHING IN MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY CART *click the links to shop!*
1. Laura Mercier Luxe Eye & Cheek Pallete: I love the colors in this palette – they are perfect for both a day-time neutral look or a night-out smoky eye!
2. Chanel Nude Gloss Trio: I swatched all three colors at the sale today and OMG guys, seriously beautiful. There is a golden shimmer gloss, a pinky-nude gloss, and a rosy shimmer gloss. Three flawless colors in one bundle!
4. Halogen Cashmere Sweater: Every year at the Nordstrom sale I pick up one new cashmere sweater. I love cashmere but it can be so pricy so this is the perfect time to grab one. This one caught my eye in particular because the dusty blush color is gorgeous and the tie sides make for a fun, feminine touch.
5. Love by Design Pullover: I love me a chunky sweater! Honestly, I wear them year round. During winter with a pair of jeans and during summer with some distressed denim shorts. This cream one is perfectly oversized and looks so much more expensive than the price tag!
6. MOON RIVER Dress: Okay, this dress is so much prettier when tried on in person! When looking online it didn’t catch my eye, but after trying it on at the store I was thinking “how did I miss this?!” The floral pattern is romantic, the ruffles are feminine, and the cinched waist is slimming. What more could a girl want in a dress?!
7. BKR Water Bottle Duo: I love how these water bottles are stylish! Is anyone else a snob about only drinking out of cute glasses?
8. Zella Crop Leggings: You can never have too many leggings, am I right?! These pink and gray ones are so pretty and look so cute when paired with the tank and sneakers linked below. This outfit makes me want to go workout!
9. Zella Tank: This tank is perfect for working out or just lounging around the house. It is comfy, breathable, and comes in a variety of cute colors.
10. adidas Tubular Viral 2 Sneaker: I am officially an adidas girl. I am totally hooked on their sneakers. If you don’t have a pair, get some and I promise you will become an adidas girl too!
11. BP. Lace Trim Satin Camisole: A black cami is a must-have in every girls wardrobe. This is a great one because you can wear it with a an oversized cardigan and jeans for a relaxed, but sexy look!
12. Spanx Undie-tectable Lace Panties: If you don’t have a pair of these, BUY THEM NOW! To say I am obsessed is an understatement. I always wear these under my dresses. They are slimming and totally undetectable.
13. Stuart Weitzman Elevated Over the Knee Boot: Stuart Weitzman on sale is a rare occasion! That being said, when I saw that one of their most popular boot styles was featured in the Nordstrom anniversary sale I knew I had to let you guys know. Get them while you can because I guarantee you these are going to sell out fast!
14. Nordstrom Pajamas: I LOVE pajamas. I am such a homebody, literally my favorite thing in life is laying on the couch, watching netflix and drinking wine. That being said, I pretty much live in pajamas when I’m not out and about. If it was socially acceptable I would leave the house in them too…
15. CHASER Jogger Pants: I have a few joggers, so initially I wasn’t interested in these but then I thought, “whatever, try them on Audrey since you already have 1 million other things in the dressing room.” And I’m so glad I did because they are COMFY! These are the ultimate lounge pants. I already know I’m going to live in these!
16. Thirstystone Marble & Acacia Wood Serving Board: Being a cheese and charcuterie addict, I love this serving board! It is perfect for serving up a snack in style.
17. Tattoo Print Glass: These cocktail glasses are a great addition to any bar cart! The tattoo print is both unique and fun.
18. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw: Last but not least, I had to include this throw. It is the softest blanket I have ever touched. Already dreaming about hours of snuggling. Totally worth the money!
TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE SALE
1. Get a Nordstrom card for early access: Nordstrom cardholders can shop eight days earlier than everyone else to save big on brand-new arrivals (July 13 – July 20). Once those eight days are up, the sale opens up to the remainder of the public. By that time, most of the good stuff is sold out. Having a card will allow you to get a jumpstart on the sale and hopefully grab everything you want before its gone.
2. Don’t wait to purchase – it will sell out: I have made this mistake so many times! I will see something at the sale, set it down for an hour to think about it, come back, and then it will be gone and sold out. That being said, if you see something and like it, get it! Remember returns are always okay.
3. Browse the site prior to visiting in person: Being that this is the biggest sale of the year, the store is mass chaos. It could be the middle of a weekday and Nordstrom will still be packed. Be sure to browse the sale online so when you go in you have an idea of what you are looking for. The sale can be overwhelming so this will certainly help you keep calm and shop on.
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any sale favorites that I missed!